Teacher Training - Secondary
|COURSES DATES 2017||PROGRAMME COST||PRE-REQUISITES|
Available by enquiry only.
Price - €910, and €100 registration fee (includes course book).
Two week intensive course.
Choice of Accomodation including home stay or campus apartments.
Applicants should be existing Secondary Level teachers or student teachers of English.
Who is this course for?
- Teachers or student teachers of English in secondary level education who...
- have a functional level of English
- and whose own first language is not English.
Why should you undertake this course?
- To learn new teaching techniques using contemporary methods and digital resources
- To develop learner-centric, generative activities tailored to your students' needs.
- To expand your own language skills in a vibrant local environment.
- To engage with other experienced teachers and expert trainers for a lively exchange of ideas.
- To immerse yourself in a "can-do" professional training organisation based in a modern campus.
- To strengthen your career prospects.
What should participants expect?
- A series of dynamic workshops using a wide range of interactive teaching methods.
- Sessions designed with reference to the secondary teaching context and the CEFR
- Content which is adapted and tailored to meet the specific needs of participants.
- Input sessions which target language proficiency
- A fresh approach to pedagogy
- A collaborative workshop environment.
How much does it cost?
- The programme fee is €910 and a €65 registration fee.
- The host family accommodation fee is €28 per night and an accommodation fee of €65.
- Campus apartments are €37 per night and an accommodation placement fee of €65.