DCU Language Services is pleased to invite applications from suitable candidates for the position of Internship, details of which are provided below:
English Language School Internship Positions
DCU Language Services is the English language school at Dublin City University, Ireland. Founded in 1992, our organisation has grown and is now regarded as one of the leading English language schools in Europe and as the leading translation, interpreting and multilingual e-marketing services provider in Ireland.
We now invite applications for the position of internship at DCU Language Services. Please note that these positions will be unpaid but the successful candidates will receive work experience in a leading university based language school and professional translation services environment.
The duties for this role are wide ranging, and may include:
- Assisting the School Operations Manager, Student Welfare Officer and Language Training Coordinator with the day-to-day operations of the school
- Assisting with marketing activities
- Social Media and Student Activities
- Answering emails and face to face queries
It is expected that the internship hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- University Qualified, or in the process of completing a university qualification in a relevant discipline
- At least B2 level in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent professional and communication skills
- Be well presented
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to Ms Nina Sherlock, Language Training Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship: Translations, Interpreting and Business Services Department
DCU Language Services invites applications for the position of internship in the Translations, Interpreting and Business Services Department, assisting the Business Services Manager and Department Staff with the execution of daily duties. The Intern will gain practical experience of working in a fast paced language services environment. Please note that this position is unpaid and internship hours are 9.15am-5.15pm Monday to Friday. DCU Language Services can be flexible with regard to the period of internship placement, but a minimum placement period of 8 weeks is expected.
Translations - assistance with coordination of daily translations tasks
Assessments - assistance with coordination & scheduling of language tests
Interpreting – assistance with coordination of interpreting assignments
Marketing & Market Research
Social Media & Blog
Other duties as required
Candidates are required to have the following skills:
- Have a university degree (or be in the process of completing a university degree) in a related field
- Minimum English level B2
- Computer Skills
- Good communication skills
To apply for this position please submit a CV and Cover Letter to DCU Language Services at email@example.com
View Role Description