Dublin City University offers modern self catering student apartments located at the heart of the campus. Campus Residence Accommodation is offered during the months of July and August 2017 and rooms are subject to availability.
Students are expected to arrange their own meals and wash their own clothes. Students also have the option to eat in one of the many restaurants and cafes on campus.
Kitchen facilities are shared with other students living in the apartment. All cutlery and utensils are provided, allowing students to prepare their own meals.
DCU is a fully wheelchair accessible campus and offers a number of wheelchair friendly Campus Apartments
- Live in a Shared Apartment with other students.
- Free Internet Access available (cable required).
- Single Bedroom (En-Suite) with Study desk.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Shared kitchen facilities - you can cook in the apartment.
- Key-Card Access to Student Bedrooms.
Please note that early booking of Campus Residence is advised as places are limited.
Campus Residence accommodation can only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Other Options Of Accommodation
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the other options below.