Dublin City University offers modern self catering student apartments located at the heart of the campus. Campus Residence Accommodation is offered during the summer and rooms are subject to availability.
Kitchen facilities are shared with other students living in the apartment. All cutlery and utensils are provided, allowing you to prepare your own meals.
You also have the option to eat in one of the many restaurants and cafes on campus.
DCU is a fully wheelchair accessible campus and offers a number of wheelchair friendly Campus Apartments.
If you click here, this will bring you to our virtual tour.
- Live in a shared apartment with other students.
- WIFI is available throughout the campus at no further charge.
- Single bedroom (En-Suite) with study desk.
- Linen and Towels are provided.
- Shared kitchen facilities - you can cook in the apartment.
- Key-card access to student bedrooms.
- 24 hour security.
- Restaurants & Cafes.
(available during summer only)
Please note that early booking of Campus Residence is advised as places are limited.
Campus Residence accommodation can only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Other Options Of Accommodation
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the other options below.