Are you seeking a budget accommodation option for your stay in Dublin? DCU St. Patrick’s Dormitory is a fantastic accommodation option, available for your stay in Dublin in summer 2020.
DCU St. Patrick’s Dormitory is located inside our St. Patrick’s Campus, which is located just 2.5km from the centre of Dublin City (about 25 minutes walking distance). The residence itself is old, and not modern – but it is clean, functional and in a great location.
You will receive a single bedroom (no private bathroom) in a shared apartment. The apartment consists of 5 bedrooms. You will be sharing the apartment with other adult students who are attending DCU for summer programmes.
*Please note – this dormitory operates on the basis of shared bathroom facilities, and 1 bathroom is shared per 8 students.
- You will receive a single bedroom in the dormitory.
- No cooking or self-catering facilities are provided.
- A shared living area is provided.
- Wi-Fi is available in all bedrooms.
- A laundry room is located at the residence (extra fees apply to use this service).
- Our housekeeping team will provide a light clean of your apartment and towel change once per week.
- 24 Hour Security on site is provided.
Please note – While this dormitory is less modern, it offers clean and comfortable accommodation at an excellent price. This is a great accommodation option for students who are seeking hostel / dormitory style accommodation. We do not recommend DCU St. Patrick’s Dormitory for students who are seeking a premium accommodation option.
- Bookings are open from 01 June 2020 to 31 August 2020.
- Availability is limited; we advise that you make your reservation early in order to avoid disappointment.
- We require a minimum of 2 weeks’ stay if you are attending in July.
- A minimum booking of 7 nights is required if you are attending in June or August.
Other Options Of Accommodation
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the other options below.