Every student needs to have a book for their course. You can rent your book from us, or buy your own copy.
1. Renting your General English course book
- You can rent your course book from the DCULS reception.
- The material fee €35.00 is included in your course fee.
- Don’t write in your book (not even in pencil!)
- If you change your class or level you can exchange your book at reception.
- Return your book on your last day. The book must be in excellent condition.
- IMPORTANT – If your book has been damaged or written on, you must pay an extra €35.00.
2. Buying your course book
- If you would like to buy a book, you can do this at the DCULS reception.
- It usually costs €35, but the price might be different for some books.
- Please remember that if you change your class or level during the course, you will have to rent or buy another book.