ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES - SHORT TERM
Learn to use specific academic English effectively.
- Become familiar with the language conventions and expectations in third level education.
- Practise the types of communication which will support your work or study in academic institutions.
What will this course offer you?
- Linguistic resources to facilitate working, studying and networking in academic contexts
- Opportunities to practise giving an academic presentation or structuring and producing an academic essay
- An understanding of university language protocols
How Can I Book a Course?
To apply for a course, please complete our online application form here .Once received, our Registration Officer will contact you to confirm your programme and arrange payment.
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.