BUSINESS ENGLISH - SHORT TERM
Be prepared for the international business environment.
- Develop business communication skills for the modern international workplace.
- Practise the language commonly required for company operations.
- Study with other international students with similar interests.
- Participate in realistic class activities to develop confidence in using Business English.
What will this course offer you?
- Opportunities to develop the language strategies used in typical business interactions
- Practice activities which help you use English for business functions
- Simulation of real-life business situations which maximize the opportunity to practise multiple language and communication skills such as making arrangements, negotiating, problem-solving, prioritising, decision making, influencing and persuading, clarifying, making an impact etc.
- Language will be explored and practised through a variety of business scenarios and contexts The focus will be on five key areas: Business conversations, Meetings, Presentations, Telephone Exchanges, and Email.
How Can I Book a Course?
To apply for a course, please complete our online application form here .Once received, our Registration Officer will contact you to confirm your programme and arrange payment.
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.