BUSINESS ENGLISH - SHORT TERM
Be prepared for the international business environment.
In today’s world, English is widely recognized as the language of international business. Companies conduct business in a global marketplace and those working in this domain are required to use English both fluently and accurately in order to facilitate company operations and to network with other businesses through the common medium of English.
What will this course offer you?
- Development of language competencies and communicative strategies for the purpose of facilitating exchange in professional business contexts.
- Enhancing communication with colleagues, business partners and other stakeholders.
- Improvement of communications skill for meetings, negotiations, advertising, marketing, presentations, business communication, decision making and many other topics.
- Highly experienced and dedicated teachers.
- Exposure to a variety of nationalities.
How Can I Book a Course?
To apply for a course, please complete our online application form here .Once received, our Registration Officer will contact you to confirm your programme and arrange payment.
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.