GENERAL ENGLISH - ONLINE
Develop your English language skills in a dynamic student-centred learning environment.
- Practise using natural English fluently and accurately for the range of different purposes and contexts in which you will find yourself in English-speaking countries.
- Learn through task-based activities specially designed by our professional, enthusiastic teachers: the emphasis is on communicating effectively and precisely and on developing students’ confidence with a view to tackling any real-life situation with ease
- Study alongside motivated students from all over the world who are at the same level as you.
What will this course offer you?
- Dynamic, engaging, learner-centred lessons, delivered by teachers with a focus on student-centred communication
- Contemporary, relevant topics to prepare you for all the situations in which you will find yourself in an environment where English is the primary language
- Irish-themed materials and reference to Irish culture and events
- The virtual company of classmates from a variety of different cultures
How Can I Book a Course?
Interested students / partners should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve their place. Please note – limited places available, and places are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Early booking advised to avoid disappointment.
How will the course be delivered?
The course will be taught using an online classroom platform with a combination of digital resources and directed study.