Junior and pon programmes
Dublin City University Language Services offers Junior and PON Programmes to schools and junior groups throughout the year. DCU is one of Europe’s leading English language schools and we can assure your group of an academically excellent English language programme in the environs of one of Ireland’s leading universities.
Possible Programme Specifications
- 15 or 20 hours of English classes per week
- Regular testing and Student Report provided at end of course
- Half-day Social Activities from Monday to Friday
- Full-day excursions by private bus at the weekends
- Course material included
- Junior Course Information
- Dedicated Course Coordinator for your Group
- Host Family, Student Residence or 3 Star Hotel Accommodation
- Flexible Programmes – Midweek arrival / departure can be accommodated
- 24 Hour Emergency Contact Number
- We welcome enquiries from groups of 10 persons and above.
- View our Child Protection Policy and Code of Behavior.
Course Schedule – Sample 2 weeks programme
Arrival – DCU Coordinator meets group at Airport – Coach Transfer to Accommodation
Tour of Dublin City
Visit Botanic Gardens
Football at DCU Park
Visit Phoenix Park
Shopping in Dublin City Centre
Day Excursion by Private Coach to Glendalough and Bray, County Wicklow
Free Day – Spend Time with Friends
Visit Natural History Museum
Visit St. Stephen’s Green
Campus Treasure Hunt
Visit National Gallery of Ireland
Departure – Private Coach Transfer from DCU to Dublin Airport
What will this course offer you?
- Maximize the fluency and language skills for young learners.
- Provide enjoyable learning experience in a university atmosphere.
- Ensure that each student’s individual needs are met.