TOEIC - EXAM PREPARATION
Develop the skills which will help you succeed.
- Learn the language commonly found in the exam. TOEIC Website.
- Prepare for an exam which focuses on the use of English in realistic work contexts.
- Understand how to approach exam questions.
- Practise for success by doing practice tests.
What will this course offer you?
- Intensive study of the scenarios which feature in TOEIC exams
- Development of specific exam techniques
- TOEIC practice exam opportunities
- Structured support and guidance
How Can I Book a Course?
To apply for a course, please complete our online application form here .Once received, our Registration Officer will contact you to confirm your programme and arrange payment.
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.