This page was last reviewed and updated at 3.00pm on Tuesday 31st March 2020.
DCU Language Services – Statement on Operations:
Please note that academic activities have been suspended at DCU until Monday 1st June inclusive as a precautionary measure to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Following on from recent advice from the Government of Ireland, it has been decided that DCU Language Services will remain closed until Monday 1st of June inclusive as a precaution. As a country, we are increasing safety measures to try reduce the risk of Covid-19 spreading further.
Our registration team will make contact with students effected by the extended closure to begin the refund process or postponement of studies. Please continue to follow Government and HSE Guidelines regarding the Coronavirus.
– We will keep our website updated with the latest information: www.english.dcu.ie/covid19
>> Latest Updates:
- 25/03/2020, Wednesday – Please note that academic activities have been suspended at DCU until Monday 1st June inclusive as a precautionary measure to the COVID-19 outbreak.
We have prepared a list of online resources here so you can keep studying while classes are suspended.
Get in touch with the Academic Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you want any help or support.
Click here for some advice on how to maintain a daily routine and keep yourself healthy and active.
Contact details for the period of school closure due to coronavirus
Students can contact our school remotely using the following details. We anticipate a high number of initial enquiries so we ask that students who want to contact the school do so by email first if possible.
- General Enquiries: Email: email@example.com / Telephone: +353 1 700 5678
- Accommodation / Transfers: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Telephone: +353 1 700 5673
- Cancellation Enquiries: Email: email@example.com / Telephone: +353 1 700 6772
* Our Assistance Telephone remains in operation (+353 85 185 7060) but we ask that students and partners only contact this number in cases of genuine emergency.
FOR GENERAL INFORMATION SEE: