DCU Language Services is pleased to invite applications from suitable candidates for the position of Internship, details of which are provided below:
English Language School Internship Positions
DCU Language Services is the English language school at Dublin City University, Ireland. Founded in 1992, our organisation has grown and is now regarded as one of the leading English language schools in Europe and as the leading translation, interpreting and multilingual e-marketing services provider in Ireland.
We now invite applications for the position of internship at DCU Language Services. Please note that these positions will be unpaid but the successful candidates will receive work experience in a leading university based language school and professional translation services environment.
The duties for this role are wide ranging, and may include:
- Assisting the School Operations Manager, Student Welfare Officer and Language Training Coordinator with the day-to-day operations of the school
- Assisting with marketing activities
- Social Media and Student Activities
- Answering emails and face to face queries
It is expected that the internship hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- University Qualified, or in the process of completing a university qualification in a relevant discipline
- At least B2 level in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent professional and communication skills
- Be well presented
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com