Teacher Training - Primary
|COURSES DATES 2017||PROGRAMME DETAILS||PRE-REQUISITES|
Available by enquiry only.
Price - €910, and €100 registration fee (includes course book).
Two week intensive course.
Choice of Accomodation including home stay or campus apartments.
Participants should be existing Primary Level Teachers or student teachers.
Who is this course for?
- Teachers or students in primary level education who...
- have a functional level of English but whose first language is not English
- and who teach or who are preparing to teach some or all of their primary curriculum through the medium of English
Why should you undertake this course?
- To improve your ability to integrate English language into the young-learner classroom.
- To develop activities that will help young minds understand the world through the medium of English.
- To investigate practical learner-centric ways to use CLIL.
- To engage with other teachers for lively exchange of ideas.
- To enhance your ability to structure lessons to the intellectual, physical and social development of young learners.
- To expand your own language skills in a vibrant local context.
How much does it cost?
- The programme fee is €910 and a €65 registration fee.
- The host family accommodation fee is €28 per night and an accommodation fee of €65.
- Campus apartments are €37 per night and an accommodation placement fee of €65.