English For Family (parents + children)
This programme is extremely popular with families. It allows parents and their children to attend General English classes each day, whilst also partaking in family-centered cultural and social activities.
What will this course offer you?
- We will help you and your children to improve your level of English.
- Offer the opportunity of discovering new cultures together.
- Together, you will have the opportunity to embrace the welcoming Irish culture.
- You will be able to explore the beautiful Irish landscape as a family.
- Each day, you can mix with other families and see historic and famous landmarks.
- Introduce a new language in an interactive way.
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.
Where is DCU Language Services Located?
DCU Campus is located in a safe residential area from 5 km to the Dublin City centre and 7 km to the Dublin airport. Direct bus routes just off of DCU Campus leaving for both the airport and the City centre regularly. Our address is DCU Language Services – Office VGB11, Dublin City University, Dublin 9 – D09 NA55.