GENERAL ENGLISH - SHORT TERM
Develop your English language skills in a dynamic student-centred learning environment.
- Practise using natural English fluently and accurately for different purposes.
- Learn through task-based activities specially designed by our professional, enthusiastic teachers.
- Join motivated students with the same language level, from all over the world.
What will this course offer you?
- Dynamic, engaging, learner-centred lessons
- Contemporary topics
- Inclusion of Irish-themed materials and reference to Irish culture and events
- The company of students from different cultures
How Can I Book a Course?
To apply for a course, please complete our online application form here .Once received, our Registration Officer will contact you to confirm your programme and arrange payment.
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.