IELTS - EXAM PREPARATION
IELTS is a globally-recognised English language examination which is accepted by over 9,000 organisations worldwide. These organisations include universities, employers, government departments and other professional bodies which recognise IELTS as an indicator of English language ability for the purposes of employment, access to third-level education, and immigration. There are two versions of IELTS: Academic IELTS and General IELTS. The DCULS intensive Academic IELTS exam preparation courses help students to master the specific English language skills which will be assessed in the IELTS exam.
What will this course offer you?
- Teachers who are highly-qualified tutors with considerable experience in delivering IELTS programmes and who understand the special requirements associated with exam preparation courses.
- Learning through exploration and through language and text analysis.
- Lessons which combine language study and language usage.
- Activities which challenge participants to apply language learning to exam situations.
- Class learning which is consolidated and expanded through relevant homework.
How Can I Book a Course?
To apply for a course, please complete our online application form here .Once received, our Registration Officer will contact you to confirm your programme and arrange payment.
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.