IELTS - EXAM PREPARATION
Come study with the experts in IELTS examination training!
- With us you will prepare for an exam which is accepted world-wide for the purposes of employment, immigration and university enrolment. IELTS Website.
- Master the skills required for success in IELTS, including speed reading, pinpointing the exact method of responding to different types of written tasks and deriving the meaning of complex vocabulary from contextual clues in highly formal reading texts.
- Our experienced and focused teachers will ensure that you achieve your maximum potential.
- DCU IELTS test centre holds regular IELTS test dates for both IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. Book your IELTS test at DCU.
What will this course offer you?
- Specific focus on the full range of English skills (formal, academic and technical vocabulary and grammar in the four skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening) and IELTS exam techniques (note taking, speed reading and understanding complex vocabulary from context, among others)
- Constant exam preparation under teacher supervision, with regular focused exam practice with authentic exam papers under real-life exam conditions in order to apply techniques and strategies
- The support of teachers with high levels of IELTS exam preparation experience
How Can I Book a Course?
To apply for a course, please complete our online application form here .Once received, our Registration Officer will contact you to confirm your programme and arrange payment.
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.