PRE-SESSIONAL - SHORT TERM
Develop successful study skills
- Learn to use academic English flexibly and naturally.
- Understand how academic texts and lectures are organised.
- Practice using academic protocols in written and verbal communications.
What will this course offer you?
- A supportive learning environment
- The confidence and the linguistic knowledge and skills to study undergraduate and post graduate programmes
- The chance to study with other international students and develop a study network
- An understanding of academic customs- both operational and linguistic
How Can I Book a Course?
To apply for a course, please complete our online application form here .Once received, our Registration Officer will contact you to confirm your programme and arrange payment.
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.