Becoming a DCU LS Partner
Local partners play an important part in providing services to international students in their own langauge and local time zone.
To enquire about partner cooperation please email firstname.lastname@example.org specify the following information:
- Countries you work in
- Sectors you specialise in
- Details of the specific services you offer to students and partner universities
- Detail institutions you represent in Ireland and UK
- Detail the number of students you sent to Ireland and UK in the previous year
- Why you want to work with DCU
You can see our Partner Terms and Conditions here.
Government Scholarships for Students – We welcome applications from students who receive sponsorship from their Government for English language courses. Please ensure to send us a ‘Letter of Financial Guarantee’ during the application process. This should be sent to email@example.com and marked clearly with the student’s name and course dates.
Find out more about our University